Saturday, March 16, 2013

Prinny is ready for action! +pattern

So can he really be the hero? Sure he can, dood! And you too can make one, dood:D I've prepared the pattern HERE.
This project took me a lot of time but I think it was worth it. For the very first time I started with a few pictures of Prinny, a ruler, something to write with and a calculator. So, first I prepared the full pattern and the actual crocheting came later. Yes, there are some things that need to be corrected, like the size of the beak which is a bit too large:P Also, the pattern is a bit raw - sorry for that. Hopefully my next patterns will be easier to follow.

Also, the batteries in my camera died halfway through the photoshoot, so I had very few pictures to choose from. This means that you can expect some better pictures soon.

Hopefully, master Etna is satisfied with my work:D And what do you think? Can this Prinny really be the hero? Feel free to download the pattern and check for yourself:)

Cheers,
Lukash

No comments:

Post a Comment